Přenos koronaviru SARS-CoV-2
18. 3. 2020
Následující zdroje se zabývaly možným přenosem koronaviru SARS- CoV-2:
- Make provisions for mechanical ventilation
- Studies to date suggest that the virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through contact with respiratory droplets rather than through the air.
- Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) when COVID-19 disease is suspected à Whenever possible, use adequately ventilated single rooms when performing aerosol-generating procedures, meaning negative pressure rooms with a minimum of 12 air changes per hour or at least 160 L/second/patient in facilities with natural ventilation. Avoid the presence of unnecessary individuals in the room. Care for the patient in the same type of room after mechanical ventilation commences.
- Increasing ventilation rates in the work environment. https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- Make sure that shared spaces in the home have good air flow, such as by an air conditioner or an opened window, weather permitting. https://coronaviruslivemap.com/