Requirements for weddings with at most 100 participants
7. 5. 2020
- The attendees may include the fiancées, their two witnesses, the person acting on behalf of the public authority or person acting on behalf of the authorised church, registrar and other persons, so that the total number of attendees does not exceed 100 persons;
- In the course of the wedding ceremony, the fiancées are not required to wear protective respiratory equipment (nose, mouth) that prevents the spreading of droplets;
- Attendees at a wedding ceremony are not obliged to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from other persons;
- Upon conclusion of the wedding ceremony, all the used items must be disinfected;
- These rules apply mutatis mutandis to declarations of persons entering into a registered partnership together.