Requirements for manicure and pedicure salons, massage parlours, cosmetic services and podiatric services
7. 5. 2020
The following rules must be observed at establishments:
- The person providing the service must use double protection for their respiratory passages, meaning a protective shield in addition to a face mask;
- A distance of at least 2 m must be maintained between customers; likewise, a distance of at least 2 m must be maintained between one person providing the service and their customers and any other persons providing the service and their customers;
- If a person providing the service or customer has a body temperature of 37°C or higher, or has other COVID-19 disease symptoms, they must be prevented from entering the establishment;
- Disinfectant products for hand disinfection must be available at the establishment;
- Antibacterial soap and disinfectant products to disinfect the hands, and disposable towels, must be available in restrooms;
- Surface disinfection, including all used instruments, must be carried out after providing the service to each customer;
- The floor must be disinfected at least once per day;
- The person providing the service must use disposable gloves when performing their work (except for massages), which they will replace for every customer, disinfecting their hands with a product with a virucidal effect before putting the new gloves on;
- The person providing a massage must disinfect their hands before and after the service;
- Before the service is provided, the part of the customer’s body to be treated must be disinfected.
Other recommended measures:
- Contactless payment should be preferred.
- Implementation of a booking system with appointments for specific times is recommended.
- The establishment must ensure that clients maintain a distance of at least 2 m from each other in the waiting area.