Requirements for church services
24. 4. 2020
It is necessary that the following rules be observed for participation at church services:
- the service is attended by a maximum of 15 people at any one time,
- the participants at the service maintain a minimal distance of 2 meters between each other at the place of mass (church, choir, etc.), except for family members,
- the participants at the mass mandatorily disinfect their hands before entering the premises of the mass,
- the participants at the service wear protective respiratory equipment (nose, mouth), which prevents the spread of droplets, except when taking the Eucharist/communion,
- the wish of peace and blessing with holy water and similar rituals are omitted during the service,
- the clergyman disinfects his hands at least before the start of the service, before and after serving the Eucharist/communition,
- the length of the mass is not needlessly extended while observing liturgical regulations,
- the premises of the mass is duly ventilated and contact points (handles, pews, etc.) are disinfected after the mass,
- the worshipers are prevented from entering other places in the church/choir except for the primary area of the service.
The same rules shall also apply to weddings and christenings; churches/choirs remain open outside of mass for private prayer and individual spiritual care.