Requirements for barbers and hairdressers
7. 5. 2020
The following rules must be observed at establishments:
- When performing their work, a barber or hairdresser (hereinafter only “barber”) must use double protection for their respiratory passages, meaning a protective shield in addition to a face mask;
- A distance of at least 2 m must be maintained between customers; likewise, a distance of at least 2 m must be maintained between one barber and their customers and any other barbers and their customers;
- If a barber or customer has a body temperature of 37°C or higher, or has other COVID-19 disease symptoms, they must be prevented from entering the barber or hairdresser establishment;
- Disinfectant products for hand disinfection must be available at the barber or hairdresser establishment;
- Antibacterial soap and disinfectant products to disinfect the hands, and disposable towels must be available in restrooms;
- Before commencing and after concluding provision of the service, and when moving to another customer, a barber must always disinfect their hands using a product with a virucidal effect; if they are using gloves, they must replace them and disinfect their hands before putting on new gloves;
- Surface disinfection, including all used hairdressing instruments, must be carried out after providing the service to each customer;
- The floor must be disinfected at least once per day.
Other recommended measures:
- Contactless payment should be preferred.